Anxiety therapy / counseling with Natasha E Walter-Fisk
If you’re looking for a therapist / counselor who is warm and caring and really good at what they do, you’ve found her. So, let’s get to the heart of the issue that’s bothering you and deal with it.
- Anxiety and everything that might go with anxiety:
- Panic attacks
- Relationship issues, family issues
- Imposter Syndrome
- Sunday Scaries
- Perfectionism, high expectations
- A harsh Inner Critic
- Feeling like you don’t belong, an outsider
- Experiences like being yelled at, insulted
- Growing up in a family that didn’t see or value you
- Bad break-ups
- Traumas such as physical, sexual and psychological abuse, bullying, rape
- Medical trauma
- EMDRIA Certified Therapist
California Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) 47582
Colorado Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) 5742
Minnesota Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC) 2624
Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology (MACP), Institute of Transpersonal Psychology (ITP)
Master’s Certificates: Creative Expression, Spiritual Guidance, ITP
Bachelor of Arts, St. John’s College (Great Books Program)
- Let’s Deal With It, therapist and counselor since 2012
- TalkSpace online therapist and counselor
- Colorado crisis centers, counselor
- Case worker, Spanish speaking families, teens on probation
- Day treatment program for adolescents
- Residential recovery center
- Residential Care Facility for Elders
MORE ABOUT ME
Love: time with family and friends, good food, books and textiles.
Love travel: work / travel is the best. Lived in England in my teens, Italy in my 30s and Poland in my 50s, 2 years each. Digital nomad 1-12 months per year.
Love nature and outdoors: hiked the John Muir Trail, the Colorado Trail, 28 of the 14,000 foot mountains in Colorado; weeks long bicycle trips; camping in the US and Europe.